Canada’s Drag Race is a reality TV series. Blue Ant Studios produced this show based on the American series RuPaul’s Drag Race.
Trevor Boris is the main producer of the second season. RuPaul Charles, Randy Lennox, Randy Barbato, and Mike Bickerton are the executive producers of this Canadian show.
This series is the fourth international version of the Drag franchise.
The Canada Drag Race has two seasons. Canada’s drag race successfully completed its only season with 14 episodes, which aired on July 2, 2020, At desire network. The first season has a total of 12 participants.
In this show, the Drag Queens show their Canadian charisma, uniqueness, daring and talent to win this show.
The second season has 12 candidates announced on September 24, 2021.
What is the plot of the Reality Competition Show Canada drag race?
There are 12 participants in a reality show in which the Drag queens show off their Canadian charisma, uniqueness, daring and talent. They compete to become Canada’s first drag superstar and win the first prize of $ 100,000.
Priyanka is the winner of the first season, with Rita Baga and Scarlett BoBo as finalists. She was awarded the title of Drag Queen.
Brooke Lynn Hytes hosts the show. The first two episodes of the series have been released.
Isis Couture won the first episode and Beth is the first contestant to be eliminated from the series.
Pythia won the second episode and Oceana Aqua-Black is the eliminated contestant from the series.
Release date ; When will the Reality Competition Show Canada drag race be open to the public?
In January 2021, the directors announced to renew the show for the second season.
to October 14, 2021, the second season of Canada’s Drag Race was broadcast on desire network in Canada. Only two episodes have been released so far. The second episode aired on 21 October 2021, on the Crave network. The show continues to air on the Crave network.
What are the names of the contestants and judges involved in the Drag Race Canada reality show competition?
The competitors who participated in the first season of Canada’s Drag Race are:
- Adriana is 29 years old from Quebec City, Quebec.
- Eve 6000 is 29 years old and comes from Toronto, Ontario.
- Gia metric is 29 years old and comes from Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Icesis Couture is 34 years old and is from Ottawa, Ontario.
- Kind Kendall is 30 years old and comes from Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Kimora amourn is 34 years old and comes from Scarborough, Ontario.
- pythia is 26 years old from Montreal, Quebec.
- Stephanie Prince is 24 years old and comes from Calgary, Alta.
- suki-pop is 27 years old from Montreal, Quebec.
- Kiss of Synthia is 29 years old and comes from Vancouver, British Columbia.
- OcÃ©ane Aqua Black is 35 years old from Quebec City, Quebec.
- Beth is 24 years old and comes from Vancouver, British Columbia.
- The judges for the show are:
- Caitlin cronenberg(photographer)hollywood jade(choreographer)Fefe dobson(singer-songwriter), Connor jessup(actor), Emma hunter(actress and comedian), beautiful teeth (YouTuber and model), and Mitsou(singer and actress) are the judges of the second season of the series.
What are the ratings for the Show Canada Drag Race?
Critics and audiences alike were very pleased with the show’s first season.
Ratings for the show’s second season are not yet available. But the odds for the first season are available. It has a good mark of 7.3 out of 10 on IMDb.
The show scored 4 out of 5 stars on common sense media.
Where can I watch CANADA’S DRAG RACE Season 2?
You can watch the second season of the Canada Drag Race at desire network in Canada and around the world on WOW presents more streaming service.
You can also watch the show on BBC iPlayer. We’ll let you know when it’s available on other platforms.