Plus, sneak peeks of what’s to come!
The holidays are back, which means it’s the most wonderful time of the year … and also the busiest. So if last week’s Thanksgiving feast made you scramble to find a time to catch up on the news on your favorite show, we’ve got you covered. That you like The daring and the beautiful, Days of our lives, General Hospital Where The young and the restless – or all of the above – this is your one stop shop for what’s going on.
Steffy and Bill fans rejoice! Exclusively for Soaps, Jacqueline MacInnes Wood has just boosted the morale of all viewers who are hoping for the couple’s reunion. Read Wood’s thoughts on “Still” and the surprising response from fans she got during the pairing.
- Not quite in the mood for December yet? Well, we’ve got exactly what it takes. Celebrate Turkey’s days gone by by looking back on the Forrester Family’s Thanksgiving Day!
- Sheila’s been looking for love in the wrong place (and in the wrong way!)
Hey, The Bold and beautiful? We need to talk. See, you’ve been ignoring some of our favorite characters lately and, well, that’s not cool. And we’re a little confused as to what exactly you’re doing with Paris. Read our review of the latest soap stand and see if you all agree.
Sacred cow, the new release Days of our lives Winter Preview features several returns (including one we didn’t see coming), an inexplicable lookalike, and much more. Find out, then share your ideas!
- Now that we’ve got our first glimpse of some adorable photos of A very Salem Christmas, you have to ask yourself: is this Days of our lives inspired by Hallmark for their festive special?
- With Nadia Bjorlin who turns 22 on Days of our lives, we thought it would be fun to take a look at Chloe’s past with an album full of photos dating back to her Ghoul Girl days!
- The truth about Lani’s real father is known, which makes us wonder if it is only a matter of time before we meet him. With that in mind, we probe who we think should play this dangerous man from Paulina’s past.
- Have you ever wondered how the tradition of Horton Christmas tree ornaments began? No more wondering, as we educate you on the history of hanging ornaments and share a handy Salem-centric gift guide that will let you carry on the tradition in your own home.
Lori explains how the revelation of Marlena’s possession dominated the week, leaving us worried about how Abe and Lani are dealing with their new reality. She also has questions about Chanel’s business acumen and Susan’s family ties this week. Days of our lives chronicle and wonders if Gwen has decided what to do with Sarah.
Yes, that’s unfortunately true: last week we had to say goodbye to Jason and his performer, Steve Burton. But keep your tears because we don’t think for a second that it’s the last we’ll see a handsome kid! Find out all the reasons we’re sure to say hello to Jason again one day!
- Alexander Chavez explains how Maurice Benard (Sonny) helps him step up his game with Nicholas whenever they’re in a scene together.
- The General hospital the editors suggested that Peter was a great villain and the audience… well, you should probably read what the fans had to say in response for yourself.
- General hospital Former Brianna Nicole Henry shares big life news in a surprisingly vulnerable and touching article.
- For a family with all the money in the world, why, oh why do Quartermaines resort to pizza every Thanksgiving year? Because it’s tradition, of course, whether they like it or not! Find out how the Thanksgiving pizza debacle started, then maybe jump into your holiday shopping with our gift guide filled with everything the Port Charles fan might need!
While Dustin is grateful for Peter’s arrest in this week’s stand, he admits he’s pretty much given up hope that the show will take down the villain for good. Plus, Sasha and Brando’s baby drama managed to leave him depressed just in time for Thanksgiving, and he’s pondering Jason’s possible future now that Steve Burton is out.
This year Christian Jules LeBlanc celebrated Black Friday with a milestone – his 30th anniversary as The young and the restless’ occasional villain, Michael Baldwin! To mark the occasion, Soaps sat down and spoke with the actor about Michael’s past, Michael’s future, and almost everything else in LeBlanc’s head!
Now that you are all up to date with what happened over the past week, here are some sneak peeks of what’s to come!
- After his Thanksgiving fantasy, Deacon thinks it might be time to make some big changes. But is running to Brooke to declare her undying love a smart move? Find out how Brooke and Ridge are handling her statement this week Bold and beautiful spoiler video.
- We are dying to know what has happened to Sami and Sarah for months now, and it looks like we can finally make our wish come true! But even as Sami desperately tries to escape, it appears that a third Salemite has fallen prey to a kidnapping in the Days of our lives weekly spoiler video.
- Now that she’s found Chance, Abby is determined not to let him go again. But when he tells her that he can’t come back until his mission is complete, will Abby lose the man she loves before they even get home? See how she tries to reach him before it’s too late this week Young and restless spoiler video.
And finally, as 2021 draws to a close, we thought it might be fun to watch some of the more stubborn decisions. Bold and beautiful, Days of our lives, General hospital, and Young and restless have done over the past year. So squat down, because we have a gallery full of mistakes we wish the shows didn’t make!