Howard Wise / JPI, John Paschal / JPI, Jill Johnson / JPI, CBS Screenshot, ABC Screenshot
Plus, sneak peeks of what’s to come!
Christmas is over, but for those of us celebrating, we’re willing to bet that the last week has been pretty crazy. So chances are you haven’t had the chance to follow your favorite soap operas or their news as much as you would have liked. But don’t worry, we’re here to keep you up to date with all the happenings in the soap world before the New Years madness sets in! That you like The daring and the beautiful, Days of our lives, General Hospital Where The young and the restless – or all of the above – this is your one stop shop for what’s going on.
We’ve been waiting to see Taylor and Brooke bugger each other since the shrink came back to town and started to sympathize with Ridge. Well, it finally happened, and we’ve got a lot of thoughts on how it turned out! Check out our review and let us know if you agree!
- Krista Allen has finally stopped beating around the bush and answered the one big question we all crave: What’s going on with Taylor’s wig? Read his hysterical comments on WigGate and find out when the offending hair is going to be gone!
- The cast of Bold and beautiful kicked off the holiday week with some fun Q&A. Watch the video to see if you agree with their answers!
- Tanner Novlan (Finn) took his family to the most magical place in the world, and he has adorable photos to prove it! Take a look at the photos and we can guarantee that you will share the joy on her daughter’s face.
In this week Bold and beautiful column, Richard wonders if Taylor is being sincere with Brooke or playing a long game. Plus, which storylines rose pink and which looked like a thorn prick?
What happened last week: Taylor has struggled to hide the fact that she is still in love with Ridge. Brooke visited her longtime rival and they sort of decided to try and be friends. Deacon continued to bond with Brooke and Hope. Steffy and Thomas were clearly hoping their parents would reunite. In a shocking move, Taylor convinced Steffy and Finn to let Sheila spend time with them during the holidays. Sheila overheard Taylor admit that she wished Ridge was part of the celebration.
Philip has walked a dark and winding path for so long now, even his “death” and resurrection did not surprise us. What would like surprise us, it’s so Day of our lives somehow managed to redeem it. It would be difficult… but not impossible. And we’re pretty sure there’s only one character who could do it!
- The New Year is about to begin and that means a whole new Hallmark movie roster is on the horizon. We’ve got premiere dates and info for a romantic little meal with your favorite Salemites like Alison Sweeney and Jen Lilley!
- The loss of one man is the gain of another, and this is especially true of Abe and his performer, James Reynolds. Find out why the Salem mayor’s drama is right a reasons why Reynolds had his best year.
- Our thoughts are with Zach Tinker (Sonny) as he suffered a loss on Christmas Eve that we don’t wish on anyone. Hope the New Year brings healing, love and happier times.
Watch out, Kate, because Lori is coming for your parenting skills! But with such a mess for both Philip and Lucas, can you blame him? Plus, with MarDevil looking to wrap up soon, she can’t help but wonder where the consequences are. This is just one of the many things she reflects on as Lori gives her thoughts on the ups and downs of 2021 this week. Days of our lives column.
What happened last week: MarDevil woke Jan up and helped her transform into a Belle lookalike. The real Belle came in to find Shawn in bed with his double who, after transforming into Jan, declared that she and Shawn would be forever linked by the sex they had. Jack brought Jennifer home for Christmas. MarDevil has made it clear that she wants Ben and Ciara’s baby. With help from Gabriel’s Medal, John overpowered MarDevil, who woke up strapped to a bed.
Okay, we’ll admit it. At first we were surprised by the burning sparks between Nikolas and Ava, but we’re totally here for them. Unfortunately, it seems that General hospital maybe just threw a wrench into this particular love story that we never saw coming. Find out why we are moving cautiously when it comes to Nava!
- Rebecca Budig addressed the news and didn’t have a chance to catch up on General Hospital last week, we get a first look at the new Charlotte.
- Are Lucy and Martin the couple of supercouples that has been brewing for decades? They just might be! And it’s especially excited for what’s to come in the New Year!
- Things may still be difficult for many of us, but there is no denying that we are in a much better position than a year ago. Few have managed to capture this as beautifully as Jon Lindstrom when he shared adorably sweet photos of yesterday and today!
Is it just us, or are all the signs pointing General hospital end the year in style? Nina finally gets her audition, and Peter is in a coma and (apparently) off duty. But will this explosion end with a high or a low? Dustin gives his thoughts in this week’s column and looks at the roller coaster of the ups and downs of the entire year.
What happened last week: Victor managed to help Spencer, although the teenager is still expected to spend 30 days in Spring Ridge. Esme, Trina, Joss and Cam had planned to take Spencer to Sonny’s cabin before he had to leave. Nina’s hearing began with Sonny at the helm. Lucy and Martin have bonded. Laura came home after Cyrus told her that he was not the person trying to kill her. Drew continued to bond with Scout. Shawn has learned that all charges against him have been dropped.
Is It Time For A Shick Reunion? Judging by a recent Young and restless episode, it certainly looks like the writing is on the wall for Sharon to part ways with Rey and get back together with Nick! Find out what happened and what we’re pretty sure is Go happen.
- Sad as we all are about the seeming breakup of General hospitalby Chad Duell (Michael) and Young and restless‘Courtney Hope, there’s also something we kind of have to come to terms with about that. And not everyone will want to hear it.
- The past year has been incredibly difficult for Jess Walton (Jill), but that doesn’t mean the actress has lost the love in her heart. Read the heartfelt message she shared on a very special day.
- For her daughter’s 12th birthday, Michelle Stafford decided to share an inspiring post, along with a load of adorable photos! Celebrate with the interpreter of Phyllis as you find out how cute her daughter is!
- We were shocked when on Friday Young and restlessended with a cameo from Hunter King’s Summer. But it may have backfired the show in some ways … and here’s why.
In this week Young and restless Chronicle, Candace gives him two cents on the smoothness of a line Billy ran, as well as on the missed beats of Tessa and Mariah. She also looks back at what worked and what didn’t in 2021, although she contemplates the exciting new rivalry we may have to look forward to in 2022!
What happened last week: After a prolonged dream in which everyone in his life gave him advice, Nick got a call from Summer who suggested he visit him on New Years Eve. Billy continued his plan to trap Adam despite the made Jack make it clear that he disapproved. Mariah was stunned when Tessa changed her mind and started talking about them having (or adopting) a baby. Abby tried to pretend that everything was fine with Chance, but he was clearly still fighting.
With the holidays being all about wish fulfillment, we asked fans to know what they want… and boy, did you tell us! From a story for Young and restless‘Mariah and Tessa at General hospitalFranco is alive, find out what your fellow viewers wanted, then share what you would have chosen.
Now that you are all up to date with what happened over the past week, here are some sneak peeks of what’s to come!
- John may have shot MarDevil down for Christmas, but he’ll need backup to face Satan at full strength. But the devil does not go without a fight, and it will be necessary to see him to believe all the tricks he pulls out of his sleeve in the Days of our lives weekly spoiler video.
- Victor has barely been in Port Charles for a few days and already he is causing trouble – and taking hits! And as Willow testifies in Nina’s trial, will she speak the truth or bury Sonny’s romance deep in Nixon Falls, where it will never be found? Watch how she reacts on the stand this week General hospital spoiler video.
- As Adam crushes Victoria and Ashland celebrations, is he looking to start the New Year on a high? What about Phyllis? She’s bored and is also looking for a way to celebrate the New Years, and that might just involve stirring things up between Lauren and Chloe. But Chloe might have other ideas this week Young and restless spoiler video.
- It’s as if Bold and beautiful is about to pit Sheila and Brooke against each other. But what’s really surprising is the public reaction to the battle between the old buddies.
And finally, as the year draws to a close, we’re celebrating with a gallery of the best redesigns of 2021 – along with our ranking of the best daytime redesigns of all time, from all your favorite soaps!